We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Anybody who has been in the past couple weeks

Which Runaway Bay hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
IA
Level Contributor
871 posts
20 reviews
Save Topic
Anybody who has been in the past couple weeks

What has the weather been like. Even more important what is the the norm form the next couple weeks.

IA
Level Contributor
871 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Anybody who has been in the past couple weeks

talkin about BRB. I didnt mention that in the post.

Winston Salem, NC
Level Contributor
11 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Anybody who has been in the past couple weeks

The weather forecasts were for a mixed bag of conditions and seemed to be on the negative side from mostly sunny days. That was 2 weeks ago. When we got there, we had mostly sunny days except for one morning. It is the end of the rainy season so anything can happen but except for a prolonged trough of low pressure, you should see plenty of sun with some clouds.

Cherry Hill, NJ
Level Contributor
6,651 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Anybody who has been in the past couple weeks

On the following thread #1PATSFAN just returned from BRB and can probably give you a good idea. Maybe a post there or a PM will do the trick:

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g147317-i178-k1539…

Enjoy BRB! i know you've been looking forward to it for a while!

Attleboro...
Level Contributor
103 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Anybody who has been in the past couple weeks

mI0tb07, we just returned on sunday,the weather was fine.Most mornings started out sunny then around noon time spotty clouds would roll in,we did have a few showers but they didn't last long,it was warm and humid but i think the humidity starts does start to lower this time of year.Have a good trip.

5. Re: Anybody who has been in the past couple weeks

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 September 2009, 03:15