We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

8 more days til BRB. Role Call.

Which Runaway Bay hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Huntingburg, Indiana
Level Contributor
18 posts
Save Topic
8 more days til BRB. Role Call.

8 more days!!! I can't wait!! It is only 14 degrees here today so I am definitely ready. Who all is going to be there? We are going from 1/27-2/2.

Temperance, Michigan
Level Contributor
260 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 8 more days til BRB. Role Call.

ameiring, enjoy your time at BRB! 12 degrees this afternoon in Michigan. Unfortunaltely I have to wait until 2/23 before we return to BRB :(.

Fond du Lac...
Level Contributor
29 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 8 more days til BRB. Role Call.

We are going 2/24-3/2, but I am definitely ready too! It's -14 with wind chill of -30 here so I could really use the vacation NOW! :) Have fun, write a review and post lots of pictures for those of us going after you.

Huntingburg, Indiana
Level Contributor
18 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: 8 more days til BRB. Role Call.

I will definitely write a review and will have tons of pictures!! I have to bring my laptop alond so I can upload all of my pics and start over while I am there!!

Orangeville...
Level Contributor
95 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: 8 more days til BRB. Role Call.

We are heading to BRB 2/20-2/27. Can't wait. It's -13 with a wind chill of -31. Too cold. Will be our first time to Jamaica. Am soo excited. We are going to renew our vows there for our 25th Ann. Have a great time and let us know what it's like. Safe travels!

montreal
Level Contributor
11,515 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: 8 more days til BRB. Role Call.

Greetings ameiring,

We will be there the same time as you! I'll buy the first round :) I'll be easy to recognize, the pasty white guy with the long hair. lol

Can't wait, see you soon!

Blessings and respect.

Steve

New York
10 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: 8 more days til BRB. Role Call.

Leaving on the 27th. Its 30 here right now.

Has anyone been there before who knows what the situation is with scuba diving at the resort? Im not PADI certified but was planning on taking the online course to get that portion of the test done.

If I dont get the PADI thing, how much is it to get certified to take open water dives there and how many days does it take?

Eden Prairie...
Level Contributor
37 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: 8 more days til BRB. Role Call.

8 more days for me as well. Winchill is -35 here I can't wait.......

8. Re: 8 more days til BRB. Role Call.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 September 2009, 06:36