We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

breezes runaway bay

Franklinville, New...
Level Contributor
33 posts
Save Topic
breezes runaway bay

me and my husband are going on sept.20th tell the 27th last year we spent the same week there perfect week.lots of great people alot of couples just getting married must of the couples were between ages 25 to 45 great party week.just wanted to ask anyone if they went last sept same week we were there and if you are returning same time this sept 20th just update me on that. hope to see some of you back this sept thank you

Collinsville...
Level Contributor
229 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: breezes runaway bay

I wont be there Sept. 20-27....but I will be there Oct. 20-27.

Hope you have a great time and leave some rum for me.

Fort Myers, Florida
Level Contributor
6,636 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: breezes runaway bay

Darn, we will be leaving the same day you arrive!

Collinsville...
Level Contributor
229 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: breezes runaway bay

^^You will be flying home on the same plane that we arrive on.

Did you see that MLT/Ryan Air is not flying to Jamaica from STL now.

My Travel Agent called me today and informed me that the times have changed and that USA 3000 has picked up the flight to Jamaica from STL again.

I like flying USA 3000....wayyyyyy better than Ryan/MLT/Worry Free.

Fort Myers, Florida
Level Contributor
6,636 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: breezes runaway bay

Wait...are you saying USA3000 is flying in October? We were told that would take effect in November???

Bonita Springs...
Level Contributor
1,404 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: breezes runaway bay

Yes..is USA3000 in Oct and Nov. I just booked and we go 10th to 17th Nov, flying from St. Louis. There must be a time difference then, cos we dont get in to MB airport until 7.40pm By the time we get to Breezes Runaway Bay, it will be late! Do you know if they serve food after 10pm?...Thx Margaret

Bonita Springs...
Level Contributor
1,404 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: breezes runaway bay

Yes..is USA3000 in Oct and Nov. I just booked and we go 10th to 17th Nov, flying from St. Louis. There must be a time difference then, cos we dont get in to MB airport until 7.40pm By the time we get to Breezes Runaway Bay, it will be late! Do you know if they serve food after 10pm?...Thx Margaret

Vermont
Level Contributor
517 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: breezes runaway bay

For late night food they have a buffet at midnight. Also, you can go to the front desk anytime and ask for a "Snack Attack" which is a sandwich, fruit and cookie. The Snack Attack has saved me on more than one occasion when I missed the buffet....... Don't worry, they won't let you go hungry at BRB!

Jamaica W.I.
Level Contributor
608 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: breezes runaway bay

That's right, they have a snack attack for you , if you arrive after the buffet closes, which is at about 9.30 pm.

The midnight buffet starts at 11.30 pm and is served in the Reggae Cafe.

You sure won't go to bed hungry. Enjoy your stay.

Bonita Springs...
Level Contributor
1,404 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: breezes runaway bay

Thx for the info peeps:) Hate to drink on an empty stomach!.....:):) Cheers! Margaret

Collinsville...
Level Contributor
229 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: breezes runaway bay

Yeah....I am mad that I loose the first day due to the flight time change. And that I miss one good meal from Musan.

Oh well.......I will get to party then eat the midnight buffet.

I hope everybody else have a safe flight and a great time at the Gool Ol Breezes.

Can't wait..........getting excited.