We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

November roll call 17-24 BRB

wisconsin
Level Contributor
327 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
November roll call 17-24 BRB

Getting close now, just thought I would see who else is getting excited about getting to Jamaica soon. Flying out of Chicago the 17th, looking forward to Breezes Runaway Bay.

Vermont
Level Contributor
517 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: November roll call 17-24 BRB

Hi Mijobo ~ As of today I'm on a two week count down to BRB........... I can't wait!! I'll be there the 20th thru the 24th. See you there..............

wisconsin
Level Contributor
327 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: November roll call 17-24 BRB

Hello Sunny

We are about a week and a half now, leave a week from Sunday/Monday. The weather is supposed to get cold the next week so it will be a good time to get out of Wisconsin. Low 80's this week in Montego Bay.

Peterborough, Ont
Level Contributor
256 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: November roll call 17-24 BRB

Hello mijobo200, were getting excited as well. We leave November 11th for one week. Were hoping the Tropical Storm Paloma will keep passing by Jamaica and not create too much damage.

Hopefully the weather will be great and beer is cold. Storm or no storm we are PUMPED!!!

Wass

Coventry
Level Contributor
81 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: November roll call 17-24 BRB

Hi Mijobo2000 We fly out of the UK next Tuesday 11th. Have not been able to sleep for weeks!!

Vermont
Level Contributor
517 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: November roll call 17-24 BRB

I hear you about the weather, Mijobo, it's been unusually warm here this week but that's going to end soon! Like tomorrow. Next up 6 months of wintery weather. ;o(

I'm sooo ready for some tropical weather at BRB, and even if it does rain I know I'll have fun!!!! Always do. Looking forward to meeting your group. I'm travelling solo and so probably won't be hard to spot.

Cheers.

Bonita Springs...
Level Contributor
1,424 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: November roll call 17-24 BRB

Only a few more days and I'll be on the flight to Jamaica! First time visiting the country. Will be with my husband, flying out of St Louis on 10th, returning 17th Nov. Am glad to see Hurricane Paloma will basically miss hitting Jamaica - not only for the people who live there, but also for the tourists arriving in the near future! Looks like we'll be at BRB when you'll be there Joooles....and of course, Wass:) Hopefully, we'll be able to have a drink with you all! Cheers! Margaret (and Gordon!:):)

Peterborough, Ont
Level Contributor
256 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: November roll call 17-24 BRB

Hi Bridgenut, hope you have a great flight and we will see you soon...

Wass

columbus ohio
Level Contributor
5,458 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: November roll call 17-24 BRB

We will be flying in from Columbus Ohio on Tuesday for 10 days. 2nd time this year. Can`t wait! Talked to someone at the resort yesterday, she said it was raining, but was supposed to clear up soon........see you all at the pool bar............jean and joe

Chain O Lakes, IL
Level Contributor
37 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: November roll call 17-24 BRB

We're flying out of Chicago to Merill's in Negril tomorrow morning (the 10th)!!!!! 2 weeks :)

wisconsin
Level Contributor
327 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: November roll call 17-24 BRB

The time is finally here. We leave Sunday out of Chicago, should be on the beach at BRB by lunch time on Monday the 17th. Hope to meet some of you there.