We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best Rooms to Book at Breezes Runaway Bay?

Lehigh Valley, PA
Level Contributor
9 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Best Rooms to Book at Breezes Runaway Bay?

Hi folks. We will be heading to BRB in June, but am looking forward to it already.

Any advice on certain rooms or blocks of rooms?

We will probably end up with the "base" room, but am open to hearing about other experiences.

Thanks and Happy Thanksgiving!

Kevin

Bonita Springs...
Level Contributor
1,437 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best Rooms to Book at Breezes Runaway Bay?

Depends what you like. I, personally, am all about bright and open, so, the plunge pool rooms hold no attraction for me - there's a concrete wall separating the rooms. We got back last week, and our room was on upper floor of 2000 block; rm 2225. Bright, open balcony with sea view and I think updated furnishings and plasma tv ('tho we never used it). No fridge, but I took my own small cooler, plus ice bucket in room and there's an "ice chest" at the end of the hallway. You do get to "know" your neighbours if you're on the balcony:):) I liked the room. Soundproofing isn't the best and there's no extractor fan in the bathroom (where the closet is also located)..so stuff does get a wee bit damp. Take some incense sticks or a candle - helps with the kind of musty smell. Hope this helps. Cheers!.... and happy Thanksgiving, Margaret

2. Re: Best Rooms to Book at Breezes Runaway Bay?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 October 2009, 06:22