We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Good and best rooms at BRB

ontario
Level Contributor
82 posts
Save Topic
Good and best rooms at BRB

Hi everyone,

From what I have heard there is really not a bad area for rooms at BRB, but what would you recommend as the best area to have a room. Would it be the newest section? 3 weeks on Friday until we leave !!!!

Happy happy Julie

montreal
Level Contributor
11,515 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Good and best rooms at BRB

Hi Julie.

You're right, there really isn't a 'bad area' for rooms at BRB. There are advantages to some but it depends on what your priorities are... )privacy, convenience, view etc)

The new oceanfront block is definately the nicest rooms however they are substantially higher in price so they don't usually give upgrades to there. Among the entry level rooms, personally I prefer the second floor of the 3000 block. I've also stayed in the plunge pool verandah suites and they're awesome.

Blessings and respect, I'm there about 10 days before you... I'll try and leave some rum for you! :)

Steve

ontario
Level Contributor
82 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Good and best rooms at BRB

Thank you so much Steve, I have another question, but I want to put it nicely, I don't want to offend anyone, but is there any concerns with mold, my husband has an allergy to mold, I have got smelly's for the musty smell but that is different than mold, We had a room once and he could not breath,kinda puts a damper on the holiday if you cannot breath LOL

montreal
Level Contributor
11,515 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Good and best rooms at BRB

No problem Julie,

Although mold can be a bit of a problem in the Caribbean, generally speaking it's not an issue in the resorts on the north coast. It seems the breeze tends to avoid the stagnant air that promotes mold build-up. Also it's less of a problem in general during the winter months so I doubt you'll have any issues at all.

Blessings and respect.

Steve

states
Level Contributor
135 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Good and best rooms at BRB

Ive never had a mold issue either and I have stayed all over the resort.But honestly since they put in the new block I won't stay any other place on the resort.Sure its more pricy but if you can swing it no doubt they are best room on campus.Two week from Saturday i will be touching down at BRB

Vermont
Level Contributor
517 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Good and best rooms at BRB

Hi,

Just want to reiterate what gittyup and Jamaicasteve said. I've stayed in several rooms at Breezes over the years, in all the buildings, and have never had an issue with mold. Have never met anyone there that did, come to think of it.

Also, would highly recommend staying in the new block of rooms. I was there on my last trip and thoroughly enjoyed the view as well as the shower. VERY nice........

Temperance, Michigan
Level Contributor
260 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Good and best rooms at BRB

200 block on the second story at the end near the beach is where my wife and I prefer.

7. Re: Good and best rooms at BRB

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 October 2009, 11:20