We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Club Ambiance Gym

Which Runaway Bay hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Llanelli, United...
Level Contributor
3,916 posts
108 reviews
Save Topic
Club Ambiance Gym

Can anyone advise whether C/A has a running machine in their gym.If not,is it safe running outside the hotel/along the beach.

Temperance, Michigan
Level Contributor
260 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Club Ambiance Gym

Cannot comment on their gym as I have not stayed there but the running near CA is fantastic. Depending on how far you are running, head toward BRB and up in the hills around the golf course or run along the main road through town. Sidewalks for about 4 miles heading east from CA as well.

Llanelli, United...
Level Contributor
3,916 posts
108 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Club Ambiance Gym

Thanks Edmondo,hope someone will advise on gym situation at C/A.Will do plenty of running around Runaway Bay to sweat the beer out!

Hampton, Minnesota
Level Contributor
571 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Club Ambiance Gym

Scarlet~I have been to CA several times, going again on Saturday and I have to say..I've never looked at their gym..I'm too busy relaxing! BUT..running outside the resort is great. There isn't a beach to run on unless you go up to the public beach or another town (Negril would be great). Can I ask a question without anyone taking offense? Why would you want to run on vacation? I'm not trying to be rude..just curious if it's that people actually like running that much (I only run when being chased) or if they feel guilty if they don't get their run in. I'm not a lazy person, I just don't enjoy running. I get enough running in chasing the cows and pigs when they get out here on the farm. Again, I'm certainly not trying to be rude and if I've offended you I'm very sorry..I'm just curious!

Angel

Angellorland@aol.com

Canada
Level Contributor
92 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Club Ambiance Gym

jamaicagal....you are too funny!

Great minds think alike I guess..... :)

Have fun next week............safe travels

england
Level Contributor
6,064 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Club Ambiance Gym

The first time we went to CA in 2007 we had good look around and poked our noses in the gym.. It was pretty small and im sure there was a running machine.. didnt stay in there long..just to have a look..

I havent looked in there again on our other visits so not sure what they have there now..

Must admit i prefer just to laze around, go for walks or tour seeing the island.. not into doing excercise while on holiday..

you could always email the hotel if your question is not answered.

It is a lovely area and would imagine it be nicer to run outside than in a small gym.. as im not a runner cant say how that would be for definate..

You could always do cycling to as they go out twice a day..if you were into cycling..

Angel you made me laugh..

Llanelli, United...
Level Contributor
3,916 posts
108 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Club Ambiance Gym

Jamaicagal-no offence taken at all but some idiots like myself actually do enjoy running whilst on vacation!It's nice to get out & see a little.Also makes the beer taste nicer!

7. Re: Club Ambiance Gym

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 October 2009, 11:24