We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Rooms at Royal Decameron Bay.

Wigan,Lancs
Level Contributor
196 posts
46 reviews
Save Topic
Rooms at Royal Decameron Bay.

We are thinking of booking for next year,there are 3 of us including our moody 15 year old daughter.It looks like a suite is going to be our best option,as we need to have the bedroom seperate from the living area.Has anybody stayed in the suites,there is a vast difference in price between ones with a sea view and the mountain view ones(almost £800 more in fact!).Is there really that much difference in them,ie location etc...?From what I can gather the beach front cottages are only 1 room so these will be too small.

Also I've seen a couple of reveiws that say the tv's do not work very well,this is actually a big thing for our daughter as she won't sit out in the sun all day,it doesn't bother us but it's necessary for her.Any more info would be most grateful as we really like the lok of this place and I want to sort it as soon as possible.

Thanks.

11. Re: Rooms at Royal Decameron Bay.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 November 2009, 05:33
Get answers to your questions about Runaway Bay