We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hedo III access to Breezes

Which Runaway Bay hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
London
Level Contributor
55 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Hedo III access to Breezes

I recently was staying at Breezes Runaway Bay and moved half way through due to overbooking to Hedo. I actually really enjoyed Hedo but was allowed (by the front desk manager) to come and go at Breezes as much as I wished without reservation etc.

My question is, from what I read, it sounds like if you stay at Hedo you can come to Breezes unannounced any time you like, but the other way round you have to make reservations. Is this correct?

Thanks,

JT

Central Ohio
Destination Expert
for Negril, Port Antonio
Level Contributor
12,783 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hedo III access to Breezes

Not sure on the Hedo to Breezes situation but as a Breezes guest I could go to Hedo whenever. I think transportation was my responsibility but I'm not positive as I never did the trip.

IA
Level Contributor
871 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hedo III access to Breezes

When I was at BRB couple years ago, you could go to Hedo when you wanted pretty much. You would get a few Hedo people at BRB for the beach.

Maryland
Level Contributor
974 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Hedo III access to Breezes

Unless something has changed, Breezes guests can go to Hedo. As I recall, the front desk at Breezes just calls over before you go. There is no charge. I was not aware that Hedo guests could come over to Breezes without charge, but it has been a while since we have stayed at Hedo3.

4. Re: Hedo III access to Breezes

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 July 2010, 05:19