We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Digicel in Runaway Bay

Which Runaway Bay hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
NH
Level Contributor
226 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Digicel in Runaway Bay

Going to CA... want to get a cheap phone and plan while there for 10 days to text and call to US. Anyone have an idea of how much it will cost and where to get it? Thanks

CAN
Level Contributor
20,770 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Digicel in Runaway Bay

you can hire Paul Williams for your transfer there and back and rent a digicel phone loaded with the international plan from him for about $40.00 usd. paul849@hotmail.com

Saint Paul...
Level Contributor
2,285 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Digicel in Runaway Bay

If you hire Greg with Reggae Tours for your transfers he will rent phone with 1000 international minutes for $30

CAN
Level Contributor
20,770 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Digicel in Runaway Bay

lol susan....fair enough. I'm not exactly sure it's $40 with Paul...I quoted high just in case.

IA
Level Contributor
871 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Digicel in Runaway Bay

LOL. Gregg is my favorite put I would left this one alone.

5. Re: Digicel in Runaway Bay

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 August 2010, 06:19