We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Beach at rdcc

pa.
Level Contributor
28 posts
Save Topic
Beach at rdcc

Never stayed at rdcc so can anyone tell me what beach is like,is it large to walk or is it rocky? Stayed at rdmb several times but beach areas are small so wondering what rdcc is like.

Indiana
Level Contributor
10,652 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Beach at rdcc

It isn't large at all. There are a couple of small, man-made coves and, yes, they are rocky.

I am a beach person and I was disappointed - but that is on me because I usually do a ton of research and, for that trip, I did not. It was pretty last minute and I booked quickly.

Iowa
Level Contributor
46 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Beach at rdcc

Stayed a Royal Decamerron last week and only ran into a couple of rocks out in the water. 'there were no rocks on the beach area. It is not a large long beach but is 4 small coves that are man made now. If you like to take long walks or jog, probably would not meet your needs.

Iowa
Level Contributor
294 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Beach at rdcc

I'm a beach person too and even though they are small coves, we still really liked the beach area's. Looking out over the ocean, we stayed in the 2 coves to the left. The furthest one had better waves, but a bit less beach. You'll make do!

4. Re: Beach at rdcc

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 November 2010, 05:16