We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nude Beach at Gran Bahia Principe Jamaica

Thunder Bay, Canada
Level Contributor
18 posts
Save Topic
Nude Beach at Gran Bahia Principe Jamaica

We are in our mid and late twenties and are very interested in the nude beaches of Jamaica. I've been told by the person planing our large trip that we might all be going to this resort.

My fiancee and I were wondering what the nude beach was like? Does it have it's own entertainment? Food/Drinks? Is the beach nice? What's the average age group? Is it party central or more laid back? Any info would be great!

Mentioned in this post
Jamaica
Jamaica
Caribbean
Special Offer
Ocho Rios Super Saver: Green Grotto...
33 Reviews
from US$88.00*
US$109.85
Free Cancellation
Falmouth Shore Excursion: Green...
10 Reviews
from US$65.00*
Free Cancellation
Green Grotto Caves Excursion from...
4 Reviews
from US$95.00*
Calgary, Canada
Level Contributor
15 posts
91 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Nude Beach at Gran Bahia Principe Jamaica

The nude beach at GBP is fenced off, and it is very quiet as not alot of people use it. There is a bar just outside the fence where Shanna K will mix you what you like. She appears unfriendly, but she is shy and once you get to know her you'll find out that she is a wonderful person. It is definately not a party atmosphere as it is quiet, but it has the best section of beach on the resort in my opinion. Great place to relax thats about it. The age groups vary from 20-70 when we were there.

Las Vegas
Level Contributor
187 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Nude Beach at Gran Bahia Principe Jamaica

My suggestion is to go to hedo II and enjoy, just a blast very friendly people.

Kalamazoo, Michigan
Level Contributor
905 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Nude Beach at Gran Bahia Principe Jamaica

We love the AN beaches at Couples Tower Isle and Couples Sans Souci.

Mentioned in this post
Couples Tower Isle
Couples Tower Isle
3,363 Reviews
Jamaica
Couples Sans Souci
Couples Sans Souci
4,233 Reviews
Jamaica
Cincinnati, Ohio
3 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Nude Beach at Gran Bahia Principe Jamaica

Breezes Rio Bueno is the best nude resort on the island. The rooms, pools... are the tops. Hedo II is a party 24/7 where Rio Bueno is a party that tapers off in the evening hours. The food, drinks, rooms and facilities for nude and clothed are the best of both worlds provided you stay on the AN side.

Edited: 24 August 2010, 19:46
5. Re: Nude Beach at Gran Bahia Principe Jamaica

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 February 2011, 05:16