We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

gran bahia runaway bay with kids

NORTHERN IRELAND
Level Contributor
114 posts
1 review
Save Topic
gran bahia runaway bay with kids

anyone any experience of kidsclub at gran bahia?would you recommend this resort for children,have a six year old who really enjoys company ,so need somewhere with good kids club and lots of children around.cheers.

Toronto
Level Contributor
1,172 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: gran bahia runaway bay with kids

We went to GBP in Runaway Bay although over a year ago in January. Although we had a fantastic time and our then 4 year old son had a sensational time we were amazed at how quiet the kids club was....the couple of times we checked in there to get a sense it was unused. There were also not a lot of kids to be seen except at night when we went to the enteratinment area where the kids were doing Karaoke and getting ready to watch the movie. We were suddenly amazed to see the many children - where had they been??

There is a little park there though which is nice and the pool and children's pool area great - with all of that being said my son had a fantastic time and the staff are extremely child friendly - as is my experience the Caribbean wide!

Sorry to not be of more help but to let you know our little man had a great time despite strange absense of activity in kids club.

coventry, Rhode...
7 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: gran bahia runaway bay with kids

I have never been to that resort, but I would HIGHLY recommend the FDR Resort in Runaway Bay if you are traveling with your child(ren). I took my 5 and 8 year old sons there last year and they had a blast! Each room gets its own "vacation nanny". We had Jennifer - and my boys loved her. You can spend as much time with your child(ren) as you want - but if you want time alone with your spouse (couples massage was awesome!) then your vacation nanny will be there to take your child(ren) to do lots of fun activities. All the nannies get together with the children and they play games on the beach, do arts and crafts - and in general just have a great time. My boys WANTED to hang out with Jennifer and the other kids - lol... And at night they have movies, and a kids' disco for the kids. I couldn't recommend it enough! :)

3. Re: gran bahia runaway bay with kids

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 February 2011, 07:16