We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Breezes Runaway Bay

Defiance, OH
Level Contributor
314 posts
Save Topic
Breezes Runaway Bay

I just got back from 8 wonderful days at Breezes Runaway Bay. I will be more than happy to answer any questions.

montreal
Level Contributor
11,515 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Breezes Runaway Bay

Ok... what's the diameter of Neptune? lol lol

Sorry I couldn't help myself.

Seriously though, sounds like you had a really good time, which is great!

What all did you do while you were there? Did you get out to see any points of interest?

Blessings and respect to you.

Steve

Springfield...
Level Contributor
113 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Breezes Runaway Bay

do ya miss it already?

was it your first time?

how wild was toga night? did you participate?

was the place crowded? which wing did you stay in?

My wife and i will be there in one month for our third trip, can you tell , I can't wait.

respect to you.

ps: was the beach party one of the funniest things to see or what?

Nebraska
Level Contributor
15 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Breezes Runaway Bay

We are in the process of booking for the first week of March of '06. Do you agree with the balance of the reviews as far as the quality of the resort, staff, beach, etc. We look forward to relaxing on the beach, meeting new friends, and laughing from all the fun. Any safety concerns? Which room did you stay in and would you recommend a different one? Glad you had a wonderful trip! Entering a trip report? Thanks!

Defiance, OH
Level Contributor
314 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Breezes Runaway Bay

We went on a shopping tour in Ocho Rios, Dunns River, and the canopy tour. It was my first time going to Jamaica and I am already planning my next trip. I am in a depressed mood today at work.

Defiance, OH
Level Contributor
314 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Breezes Runaway Bay

I actually did participate in Toga night and it was really crazy. I wasn't going to b/c I thought that I was too old (25) but when I couldn't get a hold of my boyfriend at home I changed my mind. I am so glad that I did b/c I met Dewayne (entertainment)there and he is so fantastic. I have to give a big thangs to the entertainment crew and the bartenders. They do make the trip.

If anyone is going to go pretty soon it would be great if someone could tell Dewayne that he made an impact, from Lanie

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
2,099 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Breezes Runaway Bay

Hi everyone:

Breezes Runaway Bay is a top notch resort.

It is clean, food is great, water is beautiful---what more could you want or need.

Anyone that stays at this resort will be satisfied and gotten their moneys worth.

Irie,

Taly

atlanta
14 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Breezes Runaway Bay

Was just wondering what b/c means?

Defiance, OH
Level Contributor
314 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Breezes Runaway Bay

b/c means because

Saint Louis...
Level Contributor
18 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Breezes Runaway Bay

Hello~

I am planning a trip from my husband and I plus a couple that plans to get married in Jamaica. I have been looking at all kinds of resort and stumbled onto a great deal for Breeze Runaway Bay. Is Runaway Bay the name of the 7 mile beach? What other resorts are around it?

We are in our mid 30's and are leaving the Kids at home. We are not the kind to start the party but we are very capable of finishing it. How do you think we will fare at this resort?

Did you see anyone getting married? How about the perfect spot for a wedding?

Any info is greatly appreciated. We have set aside the week of Feb 18 and are going somewhere

Wisconsin
3 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Breezes Runaway Bay

Can you tell me if they use coke or pepsi products? Thanks Scott