We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

RDCC Photos posted

Fleet, Hampshire, UK
Level Contributor
197 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
RDCC Photos posted

A positive trip report to follow (just a couple of niggles).

All photos resized for web so the quality is not great (nothing to do with me being intoxicated most of the time):-)

Regards Glyn

uk.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/glyn_1951/my_photos

Cuenca, Spain
Destination Expert
for Jamaica
Level Contributor
9,712 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: RDCC Photos posted

Hello Glyn,

Thank you for sharing these wonderfull pictures. Great photography capturing the vibrant colours and the natural beauty of each scene.

So glad to see that the property is being well kept.

Thank you,

Easton, Pennsylvania
Level Contributor
49 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: RDCC Photos posted

Love the pictures, great job> I was at the RDCC in December. My pictures are also posted on yahoo if your interested....

pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/ncpjailcop/my_photos

Pekin, IL
Level Contributor
257 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: RDCC Photos posted

What beautiful pictures. We will be there in June for our second trip...I can't wait. You capture the beauty of the resort in an awesome way!!!

Mayville, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
3,377 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: RDCC Photos posted

Your photos are simply breathtaking :) Now, you got me REALLY psyched for our upcoming May trip!!!

LOTL

blackburn lancs uk
Level Contributor
30 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: RDCC Photos posted

hi. have u got another link 2 your photos please i cant seem 2 get them up.thanks karen

St. Louis
Level Contributor
58 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: RDCC Photos posted

great pics... really enjoyed them... I am going in May and can not wait... Legends when are you going to be there... my group will be there 5/14-5/21

Fleet, Hampshire, UK
Level Contributor
197 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: RDCC Photos posted

Many thanks for all the kind comments, wicked photos JC

Karen you need to copy the link and paste it into your browser’s address bar and press go, if that one doesn’t work check out this one

…zoto.com/user/…0-18

I’ve only just activated this account and though I’ve marked all photos for public viewing I don’t know if you have to sign in/up to view them, the advantage of Zoto (if it works) you’ll be able to view the images at full size should you wish.

Regards Glyn

Lake Villa
Level Contributor
329 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: RDCC Photos posted

Going to RDCC on 3/25. Been to Jamaica 10 times and always get excited about back. Your slideshow is nothing but total FAB!. You really should be proud of yourself because the photos are 1st Class. Now my wife and I can hardly wait to arrive at RDCC. Thanks for sharing. CoolPaPa from Illinois

Mayville, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
3,377 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: RDCC Photos posted

blove...

We'll miss ya by 1 day...we leave Paradise on the 13th...

LOTL

Royal Oak, Michigan
Level Contributor
13 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: RDCC Photos posted

Absolutely amazing pictures -- great photography!!! I can't wait to get there on the 27th of Feb. Thanks for sharing!!!