We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Reliable driver in Runaway Bay

Which Runaway Bay hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Nottinghamshire
Level Contributor
10 posts
24 reviews
Save Topic
Reliable driver in Runaway Bay

Can anyone recomend a good and reliable driver for local tours.

Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
231 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Reliable driver in Runaway Bay

Paul Williams is great! (Paul849@hotmail.com) He's a great guy, knowledgable of the area, and lots of fun. He's become a great friend and we enjoy his company. He's flexible, on time, and a safe driver. You will not be let down.

Ontario
Level Contributor
476 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Reliable driver in Runaway Bay

Hi,

We used Michael Spencer a few weeks ago. He was great.

His e-mail is spencer_tours@yahoo.com. He is situated in St. Ann's Runaway Bay. Not sure what part of the island your going to. He offered great service and we were really pleased with him.

Enjoy your trip.

Iowa
Level Contributor
1,784 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Reliable driver in Runaway Bay

Highly recommended here and all over the internet. Peat Taylor Tours . www.ochoriosjamaicatours.com Great family business and prices that are hard to beat for all that is included. Check them out you cant go wrong. After we have used many others and tried to use some we only use Peat Taylor for all our needs!!

Edited: 07 March 2011, 12:36
Derbyshire
Level Contributor
2,764 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Reliable driver in Runaway Bay

Paul Williams gets my vote every time...always on time (in fact early ) safe driver and so much fun to be with.

Send him an email and he will get straight back to you.

Paul849@hotmail.com

www.paulsjamaicatours.com

Washington D.C.
Level Contributor
110 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Reliable driver in Runaway Bay

We always use Andrew Moodie (also known as Moodie). Great guy and lots of fun. You can email him at

moodietransportation@gmail.com.

Enjoy!

england
Level Contributor
6,064 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Reliable driver in Runaway Bay

I also always use moodie. Terrific guy. Very realible and will take you on many tours. He has taken us to many places. Full day, half day, in the daytime, at night. To non tourist spots as well as the tourist areas. He will help do an itenary for you if you want so that you can get the most out of your trip

Pompton Lakes, New...
Destination Expert
for Runaway Bay, Seaside Heights
Level Contributor
2,311 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Reliable driver in Runaway Bay

Paul Williams has my vote!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Winnipeg, Canada
Level Contributor
278 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: Reliable driver in Runaway Bay

Is it best to book one of these guys before we go? As of right now, we know what we want to do, but we may change our minds once we are there. I dont want to be stuck having to do something, when I may have changed my mind. Do I have to pay ahead of time, or can i book one of them, and pay once we are there in cash? Also, when doing the tours, do they wait for you? I heard you get completely drenched when doing the Dunns River tour, so I was wondering if you could leave your stuff in the car? or is this a bad idea? Sorry for all the questions. Its our first trip anywhere, so I just want to know what to expect.

Derbyshire
Level Contributor
2,764 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Reliable driver in Runaway Bay

I alway's book Paul before I go because he gets booked up pretty quickly...

Paul alway's stay's with you so you can leave your stuff with him ...no problem.

You pay in cash at the end of the day...

If you did change your mind then out of courtesy let your driver know as soon as possible because this is their livelyhood and wont have any other work for that day ..having booked you in..

Have a great time .....

McDonough, Georgia
Level Contributor
728 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Reliable driver in Runaway Bay

Peat Taylor Tours is one of the best in the area.

Check out the website Dj posted.