We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Zipline/Bobsled/Dunns River....

Which Runaway Bay hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Yuma, Arizona
Level Contributor
11 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Zipline/Bobsled/Dunns River....

We want to do them all!!!!!

But what tour people do I use?? I am considering Rockys for Airport Transfers.

And I have read of Traverse Tours?? Any other tour people??

Or should we just get a ride to Mystic mountain/Dunns River and pay our own entrance fee and find our way around ourselves.

Toronto
Level Contributor
5,119 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Zipline/Bobsled/Dunns River....

Dunns River Falls and Mystic Mountain are next to each other - I suggest using taxis

Yuma, Arizona
Level Contributor
11 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Zipline/Bobsled/Dunns River....

Thanks, I think we will try to do it all togethe!

You are very helpful gdbear65, Thank you for all your help!!!

Toronto
Level Contributor
5,119 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Zipline/Bobsled/Dunns River....

you're welcome - I hope you have a great time

Edmonton, Canada
Level Contributor
202 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Zipline/Bobsled/Dunns River....

We are going to do the exact same thing. We've booked with Paul Williams www.paulsjamaicatours.com. Entrance fees are not included (Mystic Mountain is expensive! I hope it's worth it) and I believe he stays with you (I know we can leave our stuff in the vehicle). I decided to book with him after reading many positive reviews on tripadvisor and many reccomendations. It's basically the same as getting a taxi only feels more secure to me.

Edited: 16 March 2011, 23:56
Burlington
Level Contributor
70 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Zipline/Bobsled/Dunns River....

I have a good friend who is a taxi driver around Runaway Bay and Ocho Rios. If you would like his contact info I am happy to pass it on. He is a great guy and will take you wherever you want to go and probably even a few other places that tourists get charged for but as a local he can go for free. I use him whenever I am in town and I never get harassed because I am with a local. It takes a lot pf pressure off as I travel either with my young family or alone. I am very safe with him.

6. Re: Zipline/Bobsled/Dunns River....

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 October 2012, 19:16