We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

BRB wireless internet

Which Runaway Bay hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
wisconsin
Level Contributor
819 posts
74 reviews
Save Topic
BRB wireless internet

Can anyone tell me what it costs for wireless Internet acces? Is it by the week, hour or what? Can you only use it in your room or anywhere on the resort? Thanks!

New Brunswick...
Level Contributor
1,987 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: BRB wireless internet

I asked this question in January and received this reply from the manager of the resort:

Internet Pricing

Wireless Connection

• 24 hours $15US

• 3 days $40US

• 5 days $65US

• 7 days $90US

Internet Café

• 15 minutes $ 8US

• 30 minutes $12US

• 1 hour $18US

I used wireless on my ipod all week and could access it anywhere on the property. You just go to the front desk to set it up and charge it to your room. They give you a user name and code, you enter it and then you are good to go.

wisconsin
Level Contributor
819 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: BRB wireless internet

Those prices are nuts! No way would I pay that much. I usually go to resorts that offer it for free in the lobby at least and they are hotels that aren't as good as BRB , seems like these higher priced resorts want more money to go to them but offer less in amenities. Just look at the mini fridge with water and soda... That's right you can't see it but if I went to riu negril I would have it! Just sayin' I think these resorts are getting a bit too big on themselves!

3. Re: BRB wireless internet

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 October 2012, 23:15