We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

March Roll Call Starfish Trelawny

massachusetts
Level Contributor
19 posts
1 review
Save Topic
March Roll Call Starfish Trelawny

My friend and I are going to the Starfish March 5 through 12! Who's joining us?

Chukka Caribbean Adventures
4WD, ATV & Off-Road Tours
Pablo Tours Jamaica
Eco Tours, City Tours
Julious Tours Jamaica
River Rafting & Tubing, Cultural Tours, Private Tours, Nature & Wildlife Tours, Day Trips
Springfield...
Level Contributor
5,245 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: March Roll Call Starfish Trelawny

Bauz,

I live just across the river from St. Louis in St. Charles. Are you flying out of STL? I would be happy to mail the shoes to you if you could take them.

Mentioned in this post
Kansas
1 post
Save Reply
12. Re: March Roll Call Starfish Trelawny

I'll be there March 9-16th with my 16 year old daughter

Hope the sun shines, the seas are calm, and the beer is cold - do they have bottled beer near the starfish?!

God Bless - Cat

New JErsey
Level Contributor
9 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: March Roll Call Starfish Trelawny

I am very excited as I am leaving tomorrow for Jamaica. Are any of you concerned with the weather at all? I looked up weather.com and it says rain for all 4 days i will be there?

Mentioned in this post
Jamaica
Jamaica
Caribbean
dedham, ma
Level Contributor
230 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: March Roll Call Starfish Trelawny

Yippee! Today is my last day of school before we leave! Sunday can not come soon enough! All my kids talk about is getting on the plane and the only books they want to read at night are "beach" related!!!

Anyone there march 12th-19th interested in jogging / running? I know it is vacation, but.....

St. Louis, MO
1 post
2 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: March Roll Call Starfish Trelawny

We are going Mar 22 - 29. Are in our 50's, prefer adult only places, but booked Starfish anyway. Hopefully there won't be too many Spring Breakers. We like piece and quite. We also like clothing optional beaches. One reason we chose Starfish. See you on the beach.

maryland
Level Contributor
15 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
16. Re: March Roll Call Starfish Trelawny

There are six of us adult-children going down Mar 20-25 to Starfish from Maryland. Anyone else going on those dates? Very excited!!!!Hope for good weather. This is our first time in Jamaica.

Mentioned in this post
Jamaica
Jamaica
Caribbean
Level Contributor
34 posts
Save Reply
17. Re: March Roll Call Starfish Trelawny

can someone please bring back a map of the property. There doesn't seem to be one posted anywhere.

Looking forward toall your reviews. Hope you all have a wonderful time.

Des Moines
6 posts
Save Reply
18. Re: March Roll Call Starfish Trelawny

Sunfish, what are the ages in your group of six?