We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

More included

Which Runaway Bay hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Downingtown...
Level Contributor
2,277 posts
1 review
Save Topic
More included

Steve,

I've seen you say that Starfish no longer charges for rock climbing and such. Where are you seeing this, I'm still showing it's extra??

Thanks!!

montreal
Level Contributor
11,515 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: More included

They've updated their website recently, perhaps you are looking at the old one?

There were no extra charges when we were there and they have changed it on the site too...

Here's a link to the inclusions from their site:

superclubs.com/brand_starfish/…activities.asp

Blessings and respect to you.

Steve

Cherry Hill, NJ
Level Contributor
6,651 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: More included

In addition, steve was just there in December and can say he's "seen" it first-hand.

Muskegon, Michigan
Level Contributor
145 posts
88 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: More included

I have not seen any postings for party type fishing boats around Club Ambiance/Runaway Bay.

Does anyone have any info on this? We're arriving 3/10.

thanks so much!

Knoxville, TN
5 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: More included

I am still confused about the extras. On the link you provided it says that you must be a platnium plus guest to expereince all activities with no fees. Is this true or does everybody get free rock climbing, etc....

Downingtown...
Level Contributor
2,277 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: More included

Okay from what I've gathered the only things that are not included now are jet ski's and that there is a small surcharge for one or two of the restaraunts. And obviously and tours you want to take.

There used to be a charge for rock climbing and trapeze lessons which is supposed to be included now. The airport transfer is now included too.

The only thing I'm not sure of is the kids club. I've read that it is $5.00 a day; the only issue I have with this is my son would never be there all day, maybe an hour here or there. If anyone knows the answer to that it would be great too!!

Downingtown...
Level Contributor
2,277 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: More included

Oh and also I was reading a post lately from someone who went with kids and said DO NOT pay for the platinum. Some days certain things will be closed etc. due to the water and it is a waste of money. Many agreed with him. You can choose to add this on after you arrive if you feel it will be less expensive for you.

montreal
Level Contributor
11,515 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: More included

Hi tnk,

I don't think you're reading the info quite right. The Platinum Plan includes many of the motorized watersports also, but the circus activities and rock climbing etc. are now all free for everyone.

Blessings and respect to you.

Steve

montreal
Level Contributor
11,515 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: More included

Hi crazdtow,

The Kids Club is $5 per day and it's completely up to you how you use that day. If you want to have your child there all day it's fine, if you want him/her there for an hour before lunch and an hour after.. that's fine too. You just have to sign your child in/out when you do.

Blessings and respect to you. ENJOY!

Steve

Downingtown...
Level Contributor
2,277 posts
1 review
Save Reply
9. Re: More included

That's what I thought Steve, thanks. I sent you an email earlier, not sure if you've had time to read it yet.

I will just see what happens, if he wants to go into the camp then fine, if not no problem mon!!!

Okay, I'm just going to annoy people for the next 4 months with my extreme excitement!!!!!!!!!