We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

where to get diapers and baby formula??

Which Runaway Bay hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Denver
Level Contributor
29 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
where to get diapers and baby formula??

hello- staying at RDCC in April and traveling with 14 month old. Where is a good place nearby to get diapers and formula??

Is the water safe to drink??

Thanks!!

United States
Level Contributor
11,102 posts
115 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: where to get diapers and baby formula??

1 - Yes the water is safe to drink in Jamaica.

2 - Try Taylor's Supermarket on Main St. However, most diapers, formula, etc. are imported. Import duties and transportation costs make them high priced. You should bring as much as you can to cut your costs.

Apache Junction...
Destination Expert
for Montego Bay
Level Contributor
10,639 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: where to get diapers and baby formula??

Agree with TheVinnie. Bring what you can with you. You'll be able to buy it, if necessary, but it may be quite a bit more than if you buy it at home.

roxbury, ma
Level Contributor
8,166 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: where to get diapers and baby formula??

I've traveled with my bushbaby since she was 6mo...5x's! she's now 5(me over 20yrs to JA!)

Although things are easier to come by these days I would never travel without everything I need and things you many need.(pedilyte, tylenol, benadry). Cows milk is available at your resort. You can also get box milk. Don;t forget swim diapers...those you will have a harder time finding.

The water is safe and bottle water is everywhere!

At that age bushbaby wouldn;t touch the sand with her feet...although had in the past...good thing for those water shoes!

enjoy!

PEACE!

4. Re: where to get diapers and baby formula??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 January 2013, 10:33