We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Who is going to Starfish april 1st to april 8th

Montreal, Canada
3 posts
Save Topic
Who is going to Starfish april 1st to april 8th

Who is going to Starfish april 1st to april 8th. I'm going with my wife and my 6 years old daughter

Raleigh, North...
Level Contributor
67 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Who is going to Starfish april 1st to april 8th

We'll miss you by a few weeks. We'll be there April 28-May 3. Have a great time, we plan to!

Barb

Bennington, Vermont
Level Contributor
94 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Who is going to Starfish april 1st to april 8th

We will be there April 2nd through the 6th. We have a 6 year old daughter and almost 11 year old daughter(who is quite the tomboy and usually has more in common with boys her age, she's furious I'm making her wear a dress for our wedding down there :o)

We've never been there before, but can't wait! We were hoping to find someone to share transportation with to places a little farther away like the Falls and Dolphin Cove.

We'll be getting married there on April 5th. They'll be plenty of cake as it's just the four of us...feel free to stop by. My daughter would love someone her age to share cake and dance with.

Jamaica will be quite a change from this crazy Northeast weather we've been having (at least here in VT)!

Montreal, Canada
3 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Who is going to Starfish april 1st to april 8th

It our first time to Jamaica also,We were planning to go to Dunn's fall and dolphin cove also. Hope we can meet but I think it's going to be hard with all the people there

Bennington, Vermont
Level Contributor
94 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Who is going to Starfish april 1st to april 8th

Well, since you're getting there before us we could ask for you when we got there. I don't know if they have a message board or anything like that. You could email me (jenneastman@hotmail.com)with any info you may not be comfortable posting on here. We plan on just checking out the resort when we get in Sunday afternoon, lounging by the pool, on the beach, etc. I' m sure the kids will find one another - I know we're going two weeks before our children's school vacation.

We can't wait!

Oh, you could always find us on Wednesday since we'll be the couple getting married in the morning :o) Unfortunately we leave on Thursday early afternoon though...

Hope to see you there!

Jenn