We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Caribbean Airlines

Pompton Lakes, New...
Destination Expert
for Runaway Bay, Seaside Heights
Level Contributor
2,340 posts
70 reviews
Save Topic
Caribbean Airlines

Just wondering, does anyone have any feedback on using Caribbean Airlines (the old Air Jamiaca) since they took over.

We are loyal JetBlue flyers but could not resist the price and arrival times with CA. We will be landing in Mobay at 8:30am and to Breezes early. Plus they offer 2 free checked bags per person.

Used American Airlines oneway last year and got sooooo burned. Never again.

Central PA
Level Contributor
3,842 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Caribbean Airlines

Several recent posts on here about them canceling flights, moving days etc. on the Philly run.

Edited: 04 March 2012, 21:13
Glen Mills, PA
Destination Expert
for Montego Bay
Level Contributor
5,619 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Caribbean Airlines

A web site that does not work riight, bad customer service, great times from Philly, very good flight staff, new planes, and as mentioned, a new schedule for Philly. We have flown them 13 times in the past 3-4 years with no issues.

They also have free meals and movies going down and back.

Pompton Lakes, New...
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
2,340 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Caribbean Airlines

We are taking them from JFK. Keeping our fingers crossed. I think they worked the bugs out of there website. I have been looking at it and it seems ok now. I didn't book direct through them. It was part of the package through FunJet.com

Nothing can be as bad as American Airlines!

new jersey
Level Contributor
81 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Caribbean Airlines

Hi. Just wondering if u went our trip to mobay yet as we are fling there on Caribbean airlines for the first time. We willbe flying out of JFK on that early flight also. Any details are appreciated :)

Edited: 15 April 2012, 20:13
new jersey
Level Contributor
81 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Caribbean Airlines

Hi. Just wondering if u went our trip to mobay yet as we are fling there on Caribbean airlines for the first time.

Pompton Lakes, New...
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
2,340 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Caribbean Airlines

Not going until June 24th. Hoping to hear more feed back also.

Pompton Lakes, New...
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
2,340 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Caribbean Airlines

Also, have been reading about caribbean air on the Negril forum. many positive reviews!

Glen Oaks, New York
Level Contributor
192 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Caribbean Airlines

Just flew them this past week out of JFK. Planes were clean and staff very nice. Came in on time both ways. No longer serving food for us regular people. We only got plantain chips both ways.

Pompton Lakes, New...
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
2,340 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Caribbean Airlines

Thanks Gail. So used to not getting food thats no worry. Good to hear the flight was on time both ways.

Oakville, Canada
Level Contributor
18 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Caribbean Airlines

I used Caribbean Airlines last year and they were fantastic!!! I had SOO many issues with Air Jamaica and they made everything better. I had that airline from Jamaica to Toronto. It was the best airline I have ever used. Unfortunately I didn't get to choose my airline this year and am stuck with AA. As long as my bag gets there, I'll be fine.

Get answers to your questions about Runaway Bay
Recent Conversations