We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

royal decameron club, runaway bay

Which Runaway Bay hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
United Kingdom
3 posts
Save Topic
royal decameron club, runaway bay

We are travelling to the royal decameron on 13 April to 27 April, is anyone else going there at the same time as we would like to say "hello."

Lake Villa
Level Contributor
328 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: royal decameron club, runaway bay

Just returned last night. Had a great time. If you have any questions just ask and I will try to answer. Look for my new posting on the resort.

trenton, nj
Level Contributor
17 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: royal decameron club, runaway bay

Yes, We are going to the RDCC the 17th thru the 24 of April. Can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!

Northern Michigan
Destination Expert
for Petoskey, Michigan
Level Contributor
2,125 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: royal decameron club, runaway bay

Right on...2 couples here...going April 19-26!!

Can't Wait!

Level Contributor
58 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: royal decameron club, runaway bay

TO coolpapa was rocky and shack still there ? forget to ask coredll whent talktop him

United Kingdom
3 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: royal decameron club, runaway bay

Many thanks for your replies, we look forward to seeing you there Missbigfish and deadheadcouple, like all of you, we just cannot wait to go. This is our first time to Jamaica, so we are counting the days down. Hope to meet up with you and hope you all have a great holiday.

Northern Michigan
Destination Expert
for Petoskey, Michigan
Level Contributor
2,125 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: royal decameron club, runaway bay

maid4marian and missbigfish...do any of you play poker?? I have a few people interested in a beachside poker tourney...like to play?

Dallas, Texas
1 post
Save Reply
7. Re: royal decameron club, runaway bay

My wife and I will be at the royal decameron from 4/22-4/29. This will be our first time in Jamaica. Looking forward to it.

wisconsin
Level Contributor
14 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: royal decameron club, runaway bay

To all just heading to RDCC, Have a great time, Just relax and enjoy, Just got back from my 7th time, at RDCC.Almost counting the days till #8. TAZ,GEORGE,JUMBO are just some of the wonderful hard working people you will meet!

United Kingdom
3 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: royal decameron club, runaway bay

Hello All, many thanks for the replies, now counting the days down until we go. To deadheadcouple,unfortunately we don't play poker, but will look out for your tournament on the beach.

Toledo, Ohio
Level Contributor
15 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: royal decameron club, runaway bay

Looks like we'll just miss some of you. We arrive April 28 and leave May 2. This will be our first time to this resort after staying 3 times at Couples Ocho Rios and once at Couples Negril.