We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

SCUBA at Breezes???

Nova Scotia
Level Contributor
38 posts
Save Topic
SCUBA at Breezes???

Can anyone describe the diving and sites at Breezes. Do they go out every day? Do they make up reasons not to go? How are the DM's.

Were going the week of May 7th and I heard its SCUBA month. I'm a certified diver that dives year round off the east coast, I can't wait. (No drysuit!!!)

Cherry Hill, NJ
Level Contributor
6,651 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: SCUBA at Breezes???

I can't give you many specifics, but bumping you up so that others that have been can see your post. You could also do a search for SCUBA or BRB because I know this has been discussed in the last two months or so.

When we were there the weather was bad so no SCUBA.

Others have had good experiences and went out with little or no problems.

Enjoy!

wichita, KS
Level Contributor
29 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: SCUBA at Breezes???

We were at BRB four years ago and went through the resort dive course. we were able to dive every day after that. An experienced diver may be bored with these dive but we really enjoyed them. I believe the depths were 20-50 ft, not much sealife few small tropical fish that would eat out of the divemasters hand, saw one sting ray and various sponge forms. The divemaster then was a jamaican named Shaney he seem very good and very nice always felt safe and watched out for with him. I think the furthest from shore we got looked about 3/4 mile out.

Cherry Hill, NJ
Level Contributor
6,651 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: SCUBA at Breezes???

Here's a link from back in October. Not the thread I was thinking of, but I'll keep looking:

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g147317-i178-k3015…

Cherry Hill, NJ
Level Contributor
6,651 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: SCUBA at Breezes???

And another link:

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g147317-i178-k3705…

Nova Scotia
Level Contributor
38 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: SCUBA at Breezes???

Thanks for the info.

What's the depths on the wreck dives?