We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Send flowers

Which Runaway Bay hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Ruidoso, New Mexico
Level Contributor
10 posts
56 reviews
Save Topic
Send flowers

Our friends will be there the week before we get their and will be celebrating their anniversary while they are there. I would like to know if there is a way that we can send flowers to them while they are there. We will not be there when they are.

Connecticut
Level Contributor
9,483 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Send flowers

Which resort?

2. Re: Send flowers

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 09 August 2012, 16:13
Edited: 09 August 2012, 16:13
Rehoboth Beach...
Level Contributor
4,625 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Send flowers

You should contact The Jewel Runaway Bay's Concierge to ask for guidance. They are probably the best avenue.

Ruidoso, New Mexico
Level Contributor
10 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Send flowers

Thank you...I have an 800 number for them, but no one answered. I will try again. I thought I would get a response from the new GM.

Rehoboth Beach...
Level Contributor
4,625 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Send flowers

You probably would have gotten a response from Scott, the GM of The Jewel Runaway Bay, if you would have put the name of the resort into your ? somewhere.

I only figured it out by looking at your past forum posts. Scott does not have the time do drill down on everyone ambiguous questions on a general forum to figure out you are talking about HIS resort....LOL......

Rehoboth Beach...
Level Contributor
4,625 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Send flowers

Contact Us

Jewel Runaway Bay Beach & Golf Resort

Runaway Bay, Jamaica

Hotel Front Desk: 800-605-2512

Reservations: 800-758-2252 (US and Canada) 876-973-6099 (Local) Fax: 876-972-7402

Email: reservationsrunawaybay@jewelresorts.com

UK reservations: jewelresorts@amgltd.biz

Group Reservations: groupsrunawaybay@jewelresorts.com

Special Requests: conciergerunawaybay@jewelresorts.com

Wedding information and requests: weddingsrunawaybay@jewelresorts.com

Phone: 1-800-951-2997

Travel Agents & Tour Operators: salesrunawaybay@jewelresorts.com

Press and Media Inquiries click here

7. Re: Send flowers

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 10 August 2012, 17:05
Edited: 10 August 2012, 17:05
8. Re: Send flowers

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 10 August 2012, 14:05
Kingston, Jamaica
Level Contributor
2,581 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Send flowers

I doubt there's a florist in Runaway Bay and I don't know of one that delivers in nearby Ocho Rios. However, many Ja florists have signed up to the Jamaica Floral Alliance and one of their members will be able to deliver to RB for you. They pretty much cover all of Jamaica now. See their website:

http://jamaicaflowers.org/

Jamaica
Destination Expert
for Ocho Rios
Level Contributor
2,868 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Send flowers

Motorcycle15,

Just saw this

Email Keisha.richards@jewelresorts.com

She is the concierge manager. There are a few florists in the area that we deal with and it is not a problem to get it done as we do this all the time

Scott from jewel