We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weather in July?

Which Runaway Bay hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Defiance, OH
Level Contributor
314 posts
Save Topic
Weather in July?

I am going to BRB June 30th-July 5th. I am just wondering about the weather. Is it so hot that it is unbearable?

Largo, Maryland
Level Contributor
497 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Weather in July?

I wouldn't say unbearable but it is very hot, I only go in July except for this year will be in August and then again in late October/November. July has showers that past through and usually cool things off a bit and there is always a breeze blowing.

Just bring some type of hat or head covering and plenty of sunscreen. My personal opionion is that Puerto Rico is hotter than Jamaica...they heat in PR will take your breath away.

Luvs

Oak Ridge, NC
Level Contributor
604 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Weather in July?

I'm going in July also, and it can't be any worse than July in the Dominican republic. We went to DR last year and it was 98 degrees with probibly 100% humidity. You dripped sweat in the shade. As long as I was by the beach, or pool with a good cold drink in hand it didn't matter. Went to Mexico the first week in August the year before that and it was no where near as hot. Hope you have a great trip, I plan on having a wonderful time!!