We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Margaritaville from GBP?

Which Runaway Bay hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
St. John's, Canada
10 posts
Save Topic
Margaritaville from GBP?

Hi, just wondering if there is an excursion to Margaritaville from GBP?

Thanks!!

texas
Level Contributor
43 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Margaritaville from GBP?

i keep asking the same thing and no answers :(

Pompton Lakes, New...
Destination Expert
for Runaway Bay, Seaside Heights
Level Contributor
2,307 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Margaritaville from GBP?

To Margaritaville in Ocho rios a little over 1/2 hour give or take.

westmoreland
Level Contributor
42 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Margaritaville from GBP?

yes there is email admin@pgtoursja.com the number of persons going the date and they will customize a good deal for you.

texas
Level Contributor
43 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Margaritaville from GBP?

ok so that is a taxi service or something? so i will assume the resort doesnt offer a free shuttle on certain nights.

Pompton Lakes, New...
Destination Expert
for Runaway Bay, Seaside Heights
Level Contributor
2,307 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Margaritaville from GBP?

Some resorts do offer shuttles. There are M-ville nights designated as "resort nights".

Enjoy

Newfoundland
Level Contributor
1,044 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Margaritaville from GBP?

I think during my research I read that some tours include a drop into Margaretaville for a drink. My husband and I plan on going in there some afternoon for a drink or two, we are hoping to meet up with some couples at our resort and we could all go together. We don't usually go off a resort on our own without at least another couple. We will be at the GBP from May 6th to 12th if anyone is interested !!!

Ocho Rios, Jamaica
Level Contributor
1,308 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Margaritaville from GBP?

Margaritaville is open during the day as a fun activity for the family and at night as a club. During the daytime you can go by cab or shuttle and include time for shopping as you will be in Ocho Rios. A cab will cost $80 roundtrip for 1 - 4 persons. At night a cab will be about $100. On a Monday night there is a free shuttle from the hotel lobby if they have 10 persons or more.

Ottawa, Ontario
Level Contributor
58 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Margaritaville from GBP?

Are there free shuttles during the day at all from GBP

Thanks

9. Re: Margaritaville from GBP?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 February 2014, 07:17