We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Contact Email For GM or Guest Services

Toronto
5 posts
Save Topic
Contact Email For GM or Guest Services

Hi :)

Well I have 3 more sleeps till my much awaited trip to Jewel Runaway Bay!! This is a big trip for my husband and I as we have always wanted to go to Jamaica and I will be celebrating a birthday!!!!

I was wondering if anyone could give me a contact email for the GM or a Guest Services? I have allergies and wanted to contact them before my trip. On the forum it seems as this resort is very accommodating and wanted to make sure I let them know before I come (Celiac)

so please HELP!

Thanks!!!

Satt.

Mentioned in this post
Jamaica
Jamaica
Caribbean
Chukka Caribbean Adventures
4WD, ATV & Off-Road Tours
Julious Tours Jamaica
River Rafting & Tubing, Cultural Tours, Private Tours, Nature & Wildlife Tours, Day Trips
Pablo Tours Jamaica
Eco Tours, City Tours
Pompton Lakes, New...
Destination Expert
for Runaway Bay, Seaside Heights
Level Contributor
2,369 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Contact Email For GM or Guest Services

You can contact Keisha at keisha.richards@jewelresorts.com

She should be able to help you with any concerns.

Enjoy!

Boston,MA
Level Contributor
1,062 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Contact Email For GM or Guest Services

Enjoy!!!! We just got back and had a fabulous time!!!

Orlando, Florida
Destination Expert
for Ocho Rios
Level Contributor
2,965 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Contact Email For GM or Guest Services

I have replied to your PM and have forwarded you info to our chef etc. However it is always helpful when sending a PM to include exact dates and Names as Ash7788 doesn't help. sometimes last names of an individual are not necesarily the booking name. 3 days....does it include the date of sending or is it three more day. But not to worry we will alleviate all of your concerns.

regards

Scott from Jewel

4. Re: Contact Email For GM or Guest Services

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 March 2014, 06:16