We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Live from JRB

NewYork
Level Contributor
316 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
Live from JRB

Live from JRB feel free to ask questions. Been here two days and everything is going well. Staff is wonderful whether you tip or not. Just finished eating at the Italian restaurant and it was very good. Must haven't! See Michael at the pasta station he is great! No reservations needed. Beach is wonderful, food is good, room is nice, and hotel nice and clean. If I had to make a complaint and this would be a stretch, during times where the main buffet is not open in the afternoon the wait for the grill on the beach can be long. If you get impatient you can walk over to the pizzeria. I opted to wait because the Jerk chicken wraps are so good. Anyway back to vacationing any question feel free to ask. I am here until Sunday jun 2nd.

Pompton Lakes, New...
Destination Expert
for Runaway Bay, Seaside Heights
Level Contributor
2,348 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Live from JRB

Sounds like you made the right choice with JRB. Enjoy

NewYork
Level Contributor
316 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Live from JRB

Yes nice and relaxing.

Jamaica
Destination Expert
for Ocho Rios
Level Contributor
2,939 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Live from JRB

looking forward to meeting you daryl

Scott from Jewel

NewYork
Level Contributor
316 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Live from JRB

I hope to meet you also. I just finished playing basketball and working out. I am having fun.

NewYork
Level Contributor
316 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Live from JRB

I am having so much fun. Last night beach party was great. I met Scott he is a great guy and a great GM. He make sure all guess are having a good time and if it's something that bothers you he will work with you to make your vacation exciting and relaxing. The beach party last night was fun. The fire show was great. I met Stacy Ann from the kids club and she is so great. She is great with kids and she is great with adults. She gave me lots of knowledge about Jamaica. Wonderfull staff. If anyone needs to know anything feel free to ask.

indianapolis
Level Contributor
17 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Live from JRB

Do they have floats for the pool or do we nees to bring our own

Pompton Lakes, New...
Destination Expert
for Runaway Bay, Seaside Heights
Level Contributor
2,348 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Live from JRB

They have floats.

Lansing, Iowa
Level Contributor
187 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Live from JRB

and if they are low on floats, just ask and they will go get you more- that's what we did and they were terrific about it!

NewYork
Level Contributor
316 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Live from JRB

Yup. They have plenty of floats.

N.H.
Level Contributor
15,323 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply