We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Grand opening of Jewel Paradise Cove

Plainwell, Michigan
Level Contributor
854 posts
20 reviews
Save Topic
Grand opening of Jewel Paradise Cove

My husband and I NEED our Jamaica "fix"............BAD!!! We're hoping that Jewel Paradise Cove will open as scheduled. (Mid-October)

My question is this: In the event that Jewel Paradise Cove is NOT ready when people have paid for and booked to travel there......Will paid guests end up going to Jewel Dunn River????

I suspect Scott Robbins will have some insight. PLEASE chime in!!!

Mentioned in this post
Jamaica
Jamaica
Caribbean
Chukka Caribbean Adventures
4WD, ATV & Off-Road Tours
Pablo Tours Jamaica
Eco Tours, City Tours
Julious Tours Jamaica
River Rafting & Tubing, Cultural Tours, Private Tours, Nature & Wildlife Tours, Day Trips
Orlando, Florida
Destination Expert
for Ocho Rios
Level Contributor
2,965 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Grand opening of Jewel Paradise Cove

Now clearly when we pick an opening date internally we also pick one that is closer and hit the earlier one so we are ready for the announced one. But to fully alleviate your worries the answer to your question is yes .

Scott from jewel

Plainwell, Michigan
Level Contributor
854 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Grand opening of Jewel Paradise Cove

Thank you, Scott!!

Saint Louis...
2 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Grand opening of Jewel Paradise Cove

So, we are wanting to book from Nov 1-6, is that date still looking okay for their opening?

Boston,MA
Level Contributor
1,062 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Grand opening of Jewel Paradise Cove

Have we heard when JPC is opening?

Pompton Lakes, New...
Destination Expert
for Runaway Bay, Seaside Heights
Level Contributor
2,369 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Grand opening of Jewel Paradise Cove

Opening October 14th.

Boston,MA
Level Contributor
1,062 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Grand opening of Jewel Paradise Cove

Wow that's close and I'm looking forward to hearing about it and seeing more pictures. We're not sure yet if it'll be JRB or JPC in February. Flights all booked for most of us but not sure which one. Such decisions!!!!

Plainwell, Michigan
Level Contributor
854 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Grand opening of Jewel Paradise Cove

SunnyMac...............have you considered Jewel Dunn's River?? It was AWESOME!! Read my review!!

Boston,MA
Level Contributor
1,062 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Grand opening of Jewel Paradise Cove

travelinjan...all the guys in our group golf everyday so we need to stay close to the golf course. I have heard great things about JDR but I probably won't get to go there because of the golf. Thanks

new jersey
1 post
Save Reply
9. Re: Grand opening of Jewel Paradise Cove

we hope it's better then super fun club your grounds are great we had 35 trips into hedo3 when it went to super fun we tried it left in 4 hours........was like being in a graveyard....just our 2 cents but the layout of the resort is great

Orlando, Florida
Destination Expert
for Ocho Rios
Level Contributor
2,965 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Grand opening of Jewel Paradise Cove

Um.....SJcouple would love to have you come but just check the concept of the resort that you want to make you happy. It's not going to be a swingers concept. The mirrors over the beds and baths are gone. Private balconies are in and big see through windows from the outside are out. Grill restaurant is back, pizza restaurant is by the water and Italian restaurant at night by the sea. Big spa and gym by the sea and a fitness trail through the property. Great food stations at the main restaurant but no ms. Nude competition on the stage. Great band though. I hope you enjoy it.

Scott from jrb