We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pizza at Jewel Paradise Cove?

Which Runaway Bay hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Toronto
Level Contributor
50 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Pizza at Jewel Paradise Cove?

We stayed at Jewel Dunns River and loved loved loved the stone fired pizza. Can anyone tell me if they offer it at JPC? Thanks!

Saint Paul...
Level Contributor
2,285 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Pizza at Jewel Paradise Cove?

According to the Jewel Resorts website for the Paradise cove property they do. jewelresorts.com/resorts/paradisecove/dining…

Pompton Lakes, New...
Destination Expert
for Runaway Bay, Seaside Heights
Level Contributor
2,311 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Pizza at Jewel Paradise Cove?

They do!!

Boston,MA
Level Contributor
1,052 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Pizza at Jewel Paradise Cove?

Loved it at JRB so I can't wait to try it at JPC. It was delicious!!!!

Level Contributor
12 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Pizza at Jewel Paradise Cove?

Definitely! It's at the Court Jester's near the Aquamarina Pool & Bar. It's along their boardwalk along the right side of the property, if you're looking at the ocean. We went twice during our stay....it was really good, and this is coming from a pizza snob New Yorker! :D Definitely try the Jamaica Jamaica pizza. Jerk sauce, shredded coconut and some sweet potato shavings and maybe chicken...so good!

Boston,MA
Level Contributor
1,052 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Pizza at Jewel Paradise Cove?

I never tried that kind but we loved everyone that we tried. I had one with mango chutney and chicken and my husband had one with raviolis on it. Strange pizzas but sooooo good!!!

Level Contributor
9 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Pizza at Jewel Paradise Cove?

They do! My friend just returned today and said they have the most amazing pizza.

Boston
Level Contributor
1,290 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Pizza at Jewel Paradise Cove?

We just recently returned. they do indeed have the pizza their and we tried it twice very good and not a long wait at all! enjoy!

8. Re: Pizza at Jewel Paradise Cove?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 May 2015, 05:15