We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

When the JRB waterpark is finally built...

Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
263 posts
23 reviews
Save Topic
When the JRB waterpark is finally built...

Does anyone know if guests staying at JRB will have unlimited use of the waterpark? Like guests at Beaches Ocho Rios do?

Will the waterpark be for Jewel guests only or will members of the public be allowed to gain admittance?

Thanks for any help.

Jamaica
Destination Expert
for Ocho Rios
Level Contributor
2,906 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: When the JRB waterpark is finally built...

Yes you will be able to use the waterpark. I am sure we will not have the slides open at 2:00 in the morning thouigh so not sure how unlimited you wanted. Guest of JRB will be allowed to use the waterpark no matter where they are from as long as they are a guest, they can use it. They can also use the hammocks around the property as well.

Scott from JRB

Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
263 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: When the JRB waterpark is finally built...

Sorry, by unlimited I meant could the kids come and go throughout the day. If I'm still awake at 2 A.M., the last place you'll want to see me is on a waterslide :-)

Thanks very much for your help Scott!

Pompton Lakes, New...
Destination Expert
for Runaway Bay, Seaside Heights
Level Contributor
2,338 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: When the JRB waterpark is finally built...

I don't know, If I'm awake at 2am that may just be where you'll find me. LOL. Also, I don't believe it will be open to the public unless they purchase passes and at that point they are guests of the hotel.

I know Scott, I know..... Extra security will now be added on June 28th. LOL.

Edited: 08 February 2014, 00:19
USA
Level Contributor
100 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: When the JRB waterpark is finally built...

Any chance the water park is ready to be started? Do you have a projected completion date yet? We are so exctied for it. Thanks

Edited: 08 February 2014, 12:38
Jamaica
Destination Expert
for Ocho Rios
Level Contributor
2,906 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: When the JRB waterpark is finally built...

I promise when the first shovel hits the dirt that I will tell everone on the forum that we have started. I will then answer the questions on when it will be ready, what are the hours, is there food over there, does it cost extra, will it be open at nights, will the slide water wake me up at night, can we make it for adults only and keep the kids in the infinity pool, will you have tubes, is the contruction making noise, are the tubes all the same size, do they only fit kids, what color are the slides, what color was George Washington's white horse,How many chucks does a wood chuck chuck if a wood chuck could chuck wood, etc.

Don't know yet haven't gotten that far.

Scott from jrb

USA
Level Contributor
100 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: When the JRB waterpark is finally built...

sounds perfect!! Thanks Scott

Edited: 08 February 2014, 20:07
Scranton
Level Contributor
39 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: When the JRB waterpark is finally built...

Scott... you are the best!! You are soo patient with all the questions and you make me laugh! Can't wait to get down there! 13 more days!

New York
Level Contributor
393 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: When the JRB waterpark is finally built...

Scott....don't forget to make sure you remove the bugs from that area too.....hahahahahahaha .....oh my sides hurt...

Cleveland, Ohio
Level Contributor
913 posts
147 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: When the JRB waterpark is finally built...

Hey, uh, Scott, can you make sure the water isn't too cold in them there slides too? And not too wet, either.

Jamaica
Destination Expert
for Ocho Rios
Level Contributor
2,906 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: When the JRB waterpark is finally built...

Ok so that's

no bugs

no cold water

no wet water

Any particular color you want the slides to be. How about staff to walk around with umbrellas so no one get's too much sun?