We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
Boston
Level Contributor
1,305 posts
92 reviews
Save Topic
supplies for the kids in jamaica

Hi

Will be at JPC in runaway bay in about three weeks. Have bought a few supplies for the kids twelve packs of crayons and three things of construction paper. Maybe Scott from JRB can help on this as to where I can help some kids out? Thanks so much

Jamaica
Destination Expert
for Ocho Rios
Level Contributor
2,919 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: supplies for the kids in jamaica

You can talk to Daine Golaube the hotel manager at JPC and he will put you in the right direction.

thank you so much.

Scott from JRB

Boston
Level Contributor
1,305 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: supplies for the kids in jamaica

Hey Scott,

Thanks so much. I just want to pay it forward. Do you remember us from two years ago? We were at JDR and my boyfriend and you were talking about the Yankees. We are from Boston. We just want to help some kids out and I know the staff at all the Jewels resorts helps them as well. I will certainly hook up with him on this. Thanks Scott!

Jamaica
Destination Expert
for Ocho Rios
Level Contributor
2,919 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: supplies for the kids in jamaica

Of Course I remember you both. I look forward to see you again.

Scott from JRB

Boston
Level Contributor
1,305 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: supplies for the kids in jamaica

Scott,

Thanks so much looking forward to JPC and maybe seeing you again at JRB you never know! We may be able to work something out!

5. Re: supplies for the kids in jamaica

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 31 March 2015, 06:16
Get answers to your questions about Runaway Bay
Recent Conversations