We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Jewel Runaway Bay Kids' Activities

Chicago 'burbs
Level Contributor
347 posts
70 reviews
Save Topic
Jewel Runaway Bay Kids' Activities

I had a question about the kids' activities that are listed on the website. Has anybody participated in the "Mommy and Me Spa Day" or "Horse Grooming" activities? Just wondering if your kids enjoyed them, and if they are included in the all-inclusive price.

Any other kids' activities you can recommend?

Jamaica
Destination Expert
for Ocho Rios
Level Contributor
2,896 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Jewel Runaway Bay Kids' Activities

Horse grooming is included.

Mommy and me spa is not.

Scott from JRB

Chicago 'burbs
Level Contributor
347 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Jewel Runaway Bay Kids' Activities

Thank you! Is there horseback riding?

Jamaica
Destination Expert
for Ocho Rios
Level Contributor
2,896 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Jewel Runaway Bay Kids' Activities

You can book that through the tour desk. Our horses are for the Horse and carriage rides.

Scott from JRB

Cleveland, Ohio
Level Contributor
887 posts
147 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Jewel Runaway Bay Kids' Activities

My daughter who was just about 6yo really enjoyed the horse grooming. The ranch is across the street so that entire "field trip" was an adventure for the little ones. When they were over in the ranch area the kids were also able to play at the nice playground. I never actually saw any of this but thanks to the roaming photographers who never missed a beat with those kids, I saw it all and have photo memories to cherish forever.Not to mention the awesome photos I was able to take while snorkeling with my husband while our daughter was at the kids camp. Great benefit of this resort.

5. Re: Jewel Runaway Bay Kids' Activities

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 April 2015, 07:15
Get answers to your questions about Runaway Bay