We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Jewel Paradise Cove transfer from airport to hotel?

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
46 posts
Save Topic
Jewel Paradise Cove transfer from airport to hotel?

Hello All, we are thinking about staying at JPC in June. Since the transfer from the airport to resort is included I was wondering how it works. How long do they wait to fill the bus? We would arrive at 9:00AM, I wonder how long would we be waiting around before we leave for the hotel? Thanks for your help.

Boston
Level Contributor
1,305 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Jewel Paradise Cove transfer from airport to hotel?

HI,

We have to been JRB two years ago. Going to JPC for our honeymoon in less than two weeks. They do not wait to long. They are actually pretty good with the transfers. They stop at JRB, JPC and JDR I believe. Also along the road they do a pit stop for people to get a beer etc. They are pretty good. No problems. Just seems like a long ride but have a couple of cold ones along the way and everything is great!

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
46 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Jewel Paradise Cove transfer from airport to hotel?

Hello Crittercat, Congratulations!! Thanks for the info. That just closed the deal, we are going to JPC. Can't wait. Thanks again

Montego Bay, Jamaica
Level Contributor
96 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Jewel Paradise Cove transfer from airport to hotel?

Yes comfortable ride,no worries.

Boston
Level Contributor
1,305 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Jewel Paradise Cove transfer from airport to hotel?

Wolfepack,

Thanks! yes that is good to hear you will have a wonderful time!

Chelsea, Alabama
Level Contributor
586 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Jewel Paradise Cove transfer from airport to hotel?

Sooooo ya'll don't think Private Transfer is needed??? Coming in with my daughter and want to make the most of our time at JPC!!

Montego Bay, Jamaica
Level Contributor
96 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Jewel Paradise Cove transfer from airport to hotel?

Yes you can get private tours that's no harm. It is hassle free and comfortable also you can make any request to the driver whether stop at a convenient store or anything!

Chelsea, Alabama
Level Contributor
586 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Jewel Paradise Cove transfer from airport to hotel?

Thx!! We won't be there til July...so I've got a little time!

8. Re: Jewel Paradise Cove transfer from airport to hotel?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 April 2015, 05:16