We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Restaurants at GBP

Which Runaway Bay hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Boise, Idaho
Level Contributor
127 posts
18 reviews
Save Topic
Restaurants at GBP

We're getting ready to make our dinner reservations for our week there next month. Can someone give me their opinion on the different restaurant choices? We get to choose any of their restaurants for the 7 nights we're there so I'm sure we'll do a few of them more than once. Any recommendations or suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks!

Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
133 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Restaurants at GBP

Going from recent reviews the Italian one is not worth bothering with. It oriental remember to ask for a show table. The grill and the don pablo are good. Most I think have buffet style starers and dessert with just the main as ordered.

Mississauga, Canada
Level Contributor
302 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Restaurants at GBP

Don' Pablo was great as was the Garden Grill.

Montreal
Level Contributor
823 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Restaurants at GBP

Do you have to email your reservation before hand? Or can I do that when I get there? We are staying on the luxury side

Thanks

Edited: 29 April 2014, 00:00
Boise, Idaho
Level Contributor
127 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Restaurants at GBP

I'm not really sure. We're booked at the Privilege Club through RCI. They called about 4 weeks prior to our trip and said they would reconfirm everything a week before. They recommended we make reservations sooner rather than later because times fill up.

Montreal
Level Contributor
823 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Restaurants at GBP

Ok thanks

Maybe I should just use the email address and see what they say

I leave Monday :)

Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
133 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Restaurants at GBP

if your on luxury they will make all the reservations for you for when you arrive, but if you have specific ones then email ahead and ask for the ones you want, although they still wont guarentee them, but will try to sort it for you

Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
647 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Restaurants at GBP

I am a strict vegetarian and my husband is a meat eating foodie, we enjoyed them ALL!

When we were there in October, The Italian was our fav (we actually went to that one twice), the Don Pablo least fav but only because the service was poor due to understaffing, certainly no complaints about the food.

We really enjoyed The Japanese, but be sure to request the hibatchi table otherwise it is a pretty ordinary experience.

This may not apply to you, but I was really impressed that even the steak house had a vegetarian option for me.

Montreal
Level Contributor
823 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Restaurants at GBP

Thanks so much for the pointers guys

Maybe I'll email just for Japanese

I know it can be hard to get in

Altho I've done it a million times I'm traveling with friends who has never experience it

Will be fun

Thanks again :)

Edited: 29 April 2014, 23:24
Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
133 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Restaurants at GBP

Dont forget to ask for a show table.

10. Re: Restaurants at GBP

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 May 2015, 05:15