We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

JRB Questions about Rooms with kids

Virginia
Level Contributor
6 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
JRB Questions about Rooms with kids

I am having trouble booking a room at JRB. I have talked with a few people at their 800 line but get different answers. I received an email reservation confirmation but it didn't include my children (ages 12,14). I want to book an Oceanfront Plunge Pool room. What I'd like to know specifically:

1. Are kids allowed in the Plunge Pool rooms?

2. Are adjoining rooms available? If so, what room types?

3. Are rollaway beds available? what size are they? do they cost extra $?

Hoping I get a reply from Scott :)

Thank you!

Noblesville, Indiana
Level Contributor
1,022 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: JRB Questions about Rooms with kids

We are going here also next month, and from what the Jewels website says no kids in plunge pool rooms, our 9 year old daughter was bumed (not sure cut off age). I also saw on TA that they do have rollaways and possibly singles that can be used, no mention of cost so might not be an additional charge. Not sure on the adjoing rooms.

Ontario, Canada
Level Contributor
128 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: JRB Questions about Rooms with kids

I will be arriving at JRB this Saturday and have booked a Junior Suite Oceanfront. Like yours, my kids were a little disappointed in being too young for a plunge pool room. Since there are four of us, In addition to the king bed, I have requested two twin/single beds for my boys, ages 13 and 9. From what I understand, because they want to appeal to families, JRB is quite accommodating when it comes to bedding configurations. I just hope the additional beds are a decent size. My 13 year old is quite tall. I haven't seen any mention of additional charges for the extra beds either.

I have seen people posting comments about adjoining rooms but I don't know if the suites adjoin.

I'll post again on the weekend and let you know how it works out......unless Scott responds first.

Cheers!

Jamaica
Destination Expert
for Ocho Rios
Level Contributor
2,884 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: JRB Questions about Rooms with kids

We can approve plunge pool rooms for kid depending upon age and you signing a release. The connectors come in premier, waterview and plunge pool. Pm me your info and send me your email on pm and I will check your reservation when I am in office tomorrow

Scott from jrb

Jamaica
Destination Expert
for Ocho Rios
Level Contributor
2,884 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: JRB Questions about Rooms with kids

Sorry yes we have twins that move in.

Scott jrb

Jamaica
Destination Expert
for Ocho Rios
Level Contributor
2,884 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: JRB Questions about Rooms with kids

Dream traveler,

I need your information so if you can email me at scott.robbins@jewelresorts.com I can give you a hand.

Scott from jrb

Virginia
Level Contributor
6 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: JRB Questions about Rooms with kids

Rasbrat, Thank you for the information and for the offer to assist with my reservation. I am pleased to tell you that Dadrian has been extremely responsive to my request for assistance and has resolved all of reservation issues. Thank you again. Best regards.

Jamaica
Destination Expert
for Ocho Rios
Level Contributor
2,884 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: JRB Questions about Rooms with kids

Great to hear.

Scott from Jrb.

8. Re: JRB Questions about Rooms with kids

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 May 2015, 06:16