We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

first time jamaica

Which Runaway Bay hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
WALES
Level Contributor
35 posts
Save Topic
first time jamaica

hi booked RDCC in runaway bay departing 15 aug. can anyone help with money ( U.S.D or J.D ) help with trips(good and bad) thank you

scotland
Level Contributor
161 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
21. Re: first time jamaica

Hi

I waited a couple of days then tipped who deserved it the cleaning lady I gave $ 4 tip then gave her $10 day we were leaving the waiting staff I gave $2 the staff who earned it and doubled it before leaving the trips I did with a staff member if you private message me will give u details was half price of tour reps and felt perfectly safe

scotlandmags

ps I also told cleaner 2 help herself 2 sweets and juice in fridge and she wouldnt take anything always waited till we gave her some

Edited: 05 June 2014, 18:54
scotland
Level Contributor
161 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
22. Re: first time jamaica

Rdcc hasnt got beer fridges ur lucky if u get a fridge lol think uve been at a different resort michello123

scotlandmags

WALES
Level Contributor
35 posts
Save Reply
23. Re: first time jamaica

hi gordon568 what hotel are you staying at im at the R.D.C.C runaway bay

scotland
Level Contributor
161 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
24. Re: first time jamaica

Hes staying there 2 so am I when u going?

Scotlandmags

WALES
Level Contributor
35 posts
Save Reply
25. Re: first time jamaica

hi scotlandmags I travel out on the 15 aug from b/ham

scotland
Level Contributor
161 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
26. Re: first time jamaica

July for us

Kirkcaldy, United...
Level Contributor
144 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
27. Re: first time jamaica

hi,as scotlandmags says we are going in july.

WALES
Level Contributor
35 posts
Save Reply
28. Re: first time jamaica

hi e-mail for royal decameron club carabean can sumeone help thank you.

Lake Villa
Level Contributor
328 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
29. Re: first time jamaica

Been to Runaway Bay a few times. Take a mix of money. You can change to Jamaican currency at the airport if you so desire. Most shops take J$ and US$. Day Trips: Highly recommend Dunns River Falls in Ochio Rios (Bring water shoes). Loads of fun. This year we are staying in Negril because of the 7 Mile Beach. Check out the sunsets at Ricks Cafe. Enjoy the island.

30. Re: first time jamaica

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 June 2015, 05:15