We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Horseback Riding

Chelsea, Alabama
Level Contributor
592 posts
52 reviews
Save Topic
Horseback Riding

Has anyone gone horseback riding "in the surf" from JPC? If so, do you remember the approx cost?

United States
Level Contributor
12,364 posts
123 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Horseback Riding

For prices see the following

chukka.com/book-jamaica/…

Livingston, United...
Level Contributor
255 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Horseback Riding

We done it in runaway bay for my daughters b day thru chukka I recommend it highly was brilliant

Chester, United...
Level Contributor
3,040 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Horseback Riding

We have been a few times but we used Hooves, and because we have all ridden before we did the private tour which was fantastic.

Had an amazing time each and everytime.

http://www.hooves-jamaica.com/default.html

Edited: 03 June 2014, 13:21
Chelsea, Alabama
Level Contributor
592 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Horseback Riding

Def on my list of things to do!!! Thanks for the recommendations!

Cambridge, United...
Level Contributor
1,657 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Horseback Riding

As Kall said, if you're an experienced rider I would definitely book with Hooves which you can do direct. If you're a beginner and want to do the ride/swim then Chukka Cove is better for you. One tip I would give you, whichever you do, please DO NOT ignore the recommendation to where long trousers or pants depending which country you come from lol! If you're going to wear jeans though, I would suggest that you take something else to change into. Riding back to the stables wearing heavy wet jeans rubbing against leather is not a nice experience. :)

6. Re: Horseback Riding

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 June 2015, 05:16