We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Is RDCC right for us?

Which Runaway Bay hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Westfield...
Level Contributor
47 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Is RDCC right for us?

We are a married couple in our 40's and we are looking for:

Clean accommodations

Friendly staff

Good food and drinks

Quiet spots

Privacy

420 friendly

Blue mountain coffee

Casual atmosphere

Swim up bar

Thanks in advance!

Apache Junction...
Destination Expert
for Montego Bay
Level Contributor
10,639 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Is RDCC right for us?

I don't believe RDCC has a swim up bar (at least they didn't when we visited)

Have you checked out their sister property? It checks off everything on your list.

Bristol
Level Contributor
95 posts
129 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Is RDCC right for us?

I was ar RDCC last month for 2 weeks and absolutely loved it! I plan to go back next year or even in October. It has everything you want but no swim up bar. Both pools have bars next to them though. These are cool pod things in the bay you can swim to and hang out and chat. Also large inflatable trampolines in the sea! The staff are so nice and friendly. It is very clean and the grounds are beautiful but it is worn and a bit dated in some cottages. You get what you pay for and this is a very good 3 star. I stayed at jewel paradise cove in February and, although fabulous, it was slightly stuffy.... RDCC was much more chilled. Feel free to ask any other questions, have a great time!

scotland
Level Contributor
162 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Is RDCC right for us?

Hi

we are going back in july for my 50 we were there 2 years ago and , loved it

no swim up bar but bar's at both pools

it can be as relaxed as you want it 2 be same goes if you want a bit of company foods good drink even better huts are dated but spotless

scotlandmags

4. Re: Is RDCC right for us?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 June 2015, 06:15