We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

lots of JPC questions

Which Runaway Bay hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Boston...
Level Contributor
268 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
lots of JPC questions

Seriously thinking switching up my December vacation plans and booking Jewel Paradise Cove. Have a lot of questions though. I'm hoping some of the helpful TA folks can help me out.

-anyone happen to have photos of the restaurant menus (or know who at the resort I can contact to get sample menus). I'm aware that they change, just wanted to get an idea.

-also looking for spa services sheet and prices

-how much do the cabanas cost per day and what does the price include?

-do the Silver Birds perform at the resort every week? (love them!!)

-does the resort carry Ting?

-is iced coffee available/can i make an iced coffee from the 24 hour coffee bar?

thanks much!

Boston,MA
Level Contributor
1,052 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: lots of JPC questions

We were at JPC in February and loved the place! The restaurants were excellent but I don't know how you can find a menu. The pizza was delicious and the Italian restaurant had fantastic food.

We did see the Silver Birds and they are great. We've seen them before at JRB so we were happy that they played at JPC also.

Sorry that I can't answer more of your questions but hopefully someone else will help you.

Boston...
Level Contributor
268 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: lots of JPC questions

Can anyone else help? Thanks

Candler, North...
Level Contributor
113 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: lots of JPC questions

Email daine.golaube@jewelresorts.com. He is manager and can answer all your questions. I booked for december and emailed him about a couple things and got a quick response : )

Southampton, United...
Level Contributor
29 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: lots of JPC questions

Spa info on the resort website. There are offers advertised whilst in resort

Hope this helps

5. Re: lots of JPC questions

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 June 2015, 05:16