We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Local Transportation Experience

Which Runaway Bay hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Cleveland, OH
8 posts
Save Topic
Local Transportation Experience

Hello all,

My wife and I stayed at Jewel Paradise Cove June 10th-14th 2014.

While there we wanted to visit a American Sign Language congregation

in Browns Town.

Following the advice we found ona forum search before we departed, we

contacted Paul Williams paul849@hotmail,com.

Paul responded promptly to all our email correspondence and was there to pick us up

from both locations early. But the true highlight is..

Paul's wonderful personality and attitude. He made the drive up the harrowing (to us at least)

road to Browns Town very enjoyable and educational, pointing out various locations and buildings

and relating their history. He showed us downtown Browns Town even though our destination

was before it, allowing us to see true Jamaican life. Very eye opening and interesting.

On our return trip Paul's wife joined us for the return trip and was just as delightful.

Overall, what could have been a simple business transaction turned into a memorable delight

from our trip. Highly recommend.

LilBrudda

Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
571 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Local Transportation Experience

pauls a great guy, been using him for years just got back a week ago from jamaica and it was great to meet up with him again.

La Porte City, Iowa
Level Contributor
23 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Local Transportation Experience

We too have used Paul for several years. He and his family have become our family. When my dad was in a bad accident 5 years ago, Paul hooked us up with a cell phone to use to call back and check on dad. And to this day he calls or texts us and always ask about dad. He is making plans to join us in November for our daughters wedding. That in it's self explains the type of person Paul is, he is my brother from another mother and we love his family. A couple years later my wife and I brought Paul's two children to Iowa for a 3 week visit and had a wonderful time. Paul is very knowledgeable of the Island and always a pleasure to be around. We will see him tomorrow afternoon when we land in Montego Bay as we use him for airport transfers and all excursions we do while at our second home.

Pompton Lakes, New...
Destination Expert
for Runaway Bay, Seaside Heights
Level Contributor
2,306 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Local Transportation Experience

Paul truly is the best and one of a kind. Say Hi for us Ed. We hope to be seeing him in the next few weeks.

Sheffield, England...
Level Contributor
22 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Local Transportation Experience

Does Paul have a car or bus as there are 8 of us and how much from mobay to runaway bay for 8 please ??

Denise

East Windsor, New...
Level Contributor
523 posts
93 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Local Transportation Experience

Denise, I know he can cover bigger groups, but it would be best to contact him directly. He will respond in short order. Google Paul's Jamaican Tours for his contact info.

6. Re: Local Transportation Experience

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 June 2015, 05:17