We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

GBP With Kids

WPG, MB
Level Contributor
142 posts
71 reviews
Save Topic
GBP With Kids

Hello, We're off to the GBP for my sister's wedding in October with my two children (5 yr old girl & 3 yr old boy), it's looks like they have a bunch of children activities but wanted to ask about beach toys as both love to play in the sand and make sand castle's etc.

Does the resort offer a selection of toys for the beach or is it better to just pack your own?

Mississauga, Canada
Level Contributor
203 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: GBP With Kids

It is probably better to pack your own. I don't recall seeing any that people could use.

Livingston, United...
Level Contributor
255 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: GBP With Kids

They also sell stuff for the beach on a beach stand if this helps buckets spades frizbees balls etc

Ontario, Canada
Level Contributor
285 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: GBP With Kids

I would try and pack stuff on sale from home. You can always leave it there if u have no room on the way back. You can buy stuff there but its so pricy for what it is.

Edited: 27 July 2014, 16:15
atlanta, georgia
Level Contributor
31 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: GBP With Kids

Definitely pack your own sand toys to bring. We actually always bring our own and end up leaving some there. They do sell sand toys at the hotel in the gift shop, but as others have commented, they are pretty expensive.

5. Re: GBP With Kids

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 July 2015, 05:16
Get answers to your questions about Runaway Bay