We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

GBP Email Address

North Yorkshire...
Level Contributor
56 posts
24 reviews
Save Topic
GBP Email Address

Anybody know the email address at the GBP for room upgrade requests and ala carte bookings? Many thanks.

Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
659 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: GBP Email Address

Try this one:

prexecutivebpjam@bahia-principe.com

Usually reservations are accepted one week in advance of your arrival.

Mississauga, Canada
Level Contributor
203 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: GBP Email Address

When are you going? I ask this because I understand the next few weeks are booked solid and it would probably be hard for them to accommodate requests.

Montreal, Canada
Level Contributor
112 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: GBP Email Address

I wrote them at info.jamaica@bahia-principe.com 5 days ago and got 2 answers from 2 different emails the next day, frontdeskbpjam@bahia-principe.com and profficersbpjam@bahia-principe.com

Courtice, Canada
Level Contributor
338 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: GBP Email Address

It's no guarantee, but it doesn't hurt to try. I know we will be sending our requests in soon.

Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
659 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: GBP Email Address

There is never any guarantee, regardless of occupancy or how many email exchanges you have with them, but as TLB wrote, all you can do is ask.

We have found, however, that they are excellent with making dinner reservations during our preferred window.

North Yorkshire...
Level Contributor
56 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: GBP Email Address

We got our reply the other day and like people have said, they cannot guarantee our requests but have put them on file. Our main request and concern was that the accommodation will be suitable for 3 adults. We are a group who want to have a bed each. We had this when we went to GBP Mexico so I'm hoping the same in Jamaica will happen. I understand the sea view request cannot be guaranteed but i thought the bed arrangement might have been.

Mentioned in this post
Mexico
Mexico
North America
Jamaica
Jamaica
Caribbean
7. Re: GBP Email Address

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 August 2015, 05:16