We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

What's your advice?

Which Runaway Bay hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
somerset
Level Contributor
165 posts
18 reviews
Save Topic
What's your advice?

We are staying at RDCC in November, I usually take alot of cash wherever we have been before and popped it in the safe with out any problems. Would it be safe enough to bring lots of cash here or use an atm, I always worry that I won't be able go get my money from the Atm. Thank you in advance..

Cambridge, United...
Level Contributor
1,552 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: What's your advice?

Hi Sunny, I never take much cash and always use the local ATM's. Most of them will give you either JA or US $. Just remember to let you bank know that you will be using your card in JA, just in case they stop it for fraud/safety reasons.

Ocho Rios, Jamaica
Level Contributor
1,308 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: What's your advice?

@Sunny......either should work.....RDC has safes and there is also an ATM just outside the resort that will dispense US as well as J$.............

3. Re: What's your advice?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 August 2015, 05:16