We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Royal Decameron contact person

Seminole, Florida
Level Contributor
615 posts
71 reviews
Save Topic
Royal Decameron contact person

We have stayed at RDCC 3 times and are returning for our 4th next month. We would really like to have the same ocean front room which we occupied last year. Does Anyone have an e-mail address of a contact person whom we could ask for this in advance? Either answer here or e-mail me at fkt7667@aol.com

Thanks,

Fran

By the sea
Level Contributor
154 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Royal Decameron contact person

Reservations@decameronjam.com is the sddress you are looking for - have a rum for me!!

By the sea
Level Contributor
154 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Royal Decameron contact person

Oh and by the way the person to address it to is Gellian Riley who is the reservations manager - have another rum for me!!

Dorchester, Nebraska
Level Contributor
244 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Royal Decameron contact person

Oops - guess I should have looked a little deeper before I replied to your other post Fran. Looks like there's plenty of us that passed the info on. :-) Sorry about the long-winded email - guess you have been there before, so you know what I was talking about. ;-) Enjoy, have a dirty banana for me, and tell George how famous he is!

toofar

Seminole, Florida
Level Contributor
615 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Royal Decameron contact person

hey toofarfromdabeach,

Where did you send me a lengthy e-mail/response? I can't find it.

Fran

5. Re: Royal Decameron contact person

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 August 2009, 08:19