We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nightowls at GBP!

Which Runaway Bay hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Saint Louis...
Level Contributor
118 posts
Save Topic
Nightowls at GBP!

My boyfriend and I will be at GBP Jan. 2-7, and are very much into the nightlife scene and I was wondering if there are any people going down around the same time who are into the same thing.

Cherry Hill, NJ
Level Contributor
6,651 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Nightowls at GBP!

Looks like only one or two at the same time, so far:

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g147317-i178-k8902…

New Jersey
Level Contributor
10 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Nightowls at GBP!

Hey i'm going with my with my family which includes my brother, cousin and his girlfriend. we are all 18-21 years old and we are also hoping the nightlife there will be goood. we're gonna be there though from the 5th -12th.

Saint Louis...
Level Contributor
118 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Nightowls at GBP!

I am 20 and my bf is 23 so we are ready for this. Hopefully we can find you guys and have some fun!

Ontario
Level Contributor
39 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Nightowls at GBP!

chillininmo:

My girlfriend and I will be at GBP Dec. 30 - Jan. 6... We're 23 and 21, respectively; we like the nightlife scene as well. We're just hoping that they have decent nightlife there, and that the crowd will be up late - we know that we will be, regardless!

And now we know that there will be at least one other couple around our age at the GBP when we're there.

Hope to see you guys there.

Ontario
Level Contributor
39 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Nightowls at GBP!

chillininmo:

My girlfriend and I will be at GBP Dec. 30 - Jan. 6... We're 23 and 21, respectively; we like the nightlife scene as well. We're just hoping that they have decent nightlife there, and that the crowd will be up late - we know that we will be, regardless!

And now we know that there will be at least one other couple around our age at the GBP when we're there.

Hope to see you guys there.

American Samoa
7 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Nightowls at GBP!

My husband (26)and I (24) are going Jan 4-10th. I'm glad to see that there will be people aound our age group.

Sechelt/Vancouver
Level Contributor
13 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Nightowls at GBP!

Canadians will be there the 5th - 12th..LOVE you Americans!! Look for the Canadian, eh? LOL!

8. Re: Nightowls at GBP!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 August 2009, 08:27