We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cabanas for rent at jewel?

Brampton, Canada
Level Contributor
77 posts
17 reviews
Save Topic
Cabanas for rent at jewel?

Wondering if there are cabanas available for rent at the jewel resort and if so, are they available at the beach and water park? price?

thanks

7 replies to this topic
Connecticut
Level Contributor
12,211 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cabanas for rent at jewel?

There are cabanas both on the beach and around the pool and in the waterpark. Cost is US$50 for the day and you get a cabana server that brings food and drinks.

Kalamazoo, Michigan
Level Contributor
905 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Cabanas for rent at jewel?

A full day is $115.

Greensboro, North...
Level Contributor
5 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Cabanas for rent at jewel?

You didn't specify which Jewel resort you are visiting, there are 3 of them. If you go to the different Jewel websites, they provide prices for the cabanas under "Vacation Upgrades". And they have different options. We are going to Paradise Cove and have already reserved the "Beach Rendeszvous" package for our 20th wedding anniversary, which includes: all day cabana rental with breakfast, butler service, cooler with drinks and champagne, photo shoot, and 5-course dinner under the stars. This is the ULTIMATE package for $200, but there are other, cheaper options. Also, I know they run daily specials at the resort, so you may be able to find a better deal while there.

Brampton, Canada
Level Contributor
77 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Cabanas for rent at jewel?

thanks! it was for jewel runaway bay i was inquiring about

Orlando, Florida
Destination Expert
for Ocho Rios
Level Contributor
2,975 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Cabanas for rent at jewel?

$50.

scott from JRB

Robbinsville, New...
2 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Cabanas for rent at jewel?

Scott - how do I go about renting a cabana if I have purchased a day pass? I would like to reserve it in advance.

Orlando, Florida
Destination Expert
for Ocho Rios
Level Contributor
2,975 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Cabanas for rent at jewel?

Keisha.richards@jewelresorts.com

scott from JRB

Reply to: Cabanas for rent at jewel?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted