We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Taxi Fare??

new jersey
4 posts
Save Topic
Taxi Fare??

I have another question ....

so we are flying into San Juan & we are trying to get over to Farjado to catch the ferry over to Vieques ....

How much would the taxi be from San Juan to Farjado?? (Approx.)

Buffalo
Destination Expert
for Buffalo
Level Contributor
2,307 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Taxi Fare??

I'm pretty sure it would be cheaper to rent a car, although someone else on this board had mentioned a new San-Juan-to-Fajardo shuttle service. I can't remember the details. Anybody else know?

Burlington, Vermont
Destination Expert
for Burlington
Level Contributor
2,486 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Taxi Fare??

It would be cheaper to rent a car, but honestly, if there's a few of you to split the fare, I'd take a cab. That way, after a long flight, you can get in the cab (usu. a large van), relax, and know you'll get dropped off right at the ferry terminal.

Dealing with the rental car people, traffic, directions, parking, drop-off and the rental car people again... It will be one pain in the butt after another. Believe me, we just did it.

Burlington, Vermont
Destination Expert
for Burlington
Level Contributor
2,486 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Taxi Fare??

Forgot to say, our car was $40/day from Avis. A taxi would probably run around $80 (I think).

4. Re: Taxi Fare??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 31 August 2009, 22:16